Terms & Conditions
Customer Promise – Terms and conditions.
- Quality – If you buy any of our wines and it is broken or faulty, we will credit your account for the amount paid for that bottle. If you have bought a whole case of one particular wine, then we will credit your account with the price paid for the whole case, including delivery, as soon as we have collected the rest of the wine from you, provided of course that you have only drunk one bottle from the case
- Delivery is free for 6 bottles of the same wine when quoting the code. Otherwise delivery as stated on our website per delivery address regardless of how many cases you order.
- We will deliver your wine to anywhere in the United Kingdom (including Northern Ireland, but excluding the Isle of Man, Channel Islands and the Scilly Isles.). If you order 2 or more cases, they may not be delivered at the same time, but the delivery charge will stay the same. Customers MUST give us instructions to leave the wine in a safe place as this is by far the easiest way to ensure you get your wine on time. If you prefer to have the wine delivered to you in person, we will, of course, do so. If you are not there the driver will leave a card for you to arrange a more convenient delivery time.
Stolen Wine and Breakages
- Stolen Wine – If you give instructions for us to leave your wine outside your house and the wine gets stolen, we are not responsible for the theft.
- Breakages – In the event that any of the bottles in your case are damaged, please let us know and we will send a replacement as quickly as we can.
- If you have any queries regarding delivery please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Claiming under our customer promise – If you need to claim under our customer promise, notify us by email on email@example.com
- Customer satisfaction – If you are dissatisfied with our performance in any way, please contact our customer services department immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Right To Terminate – This Customer Promise is here for the good of all of our customers. If we feel that it has been abused, we reserve the right to close your order, by inactivating it, once we have met our obligations under this promise..
Prices and payment
- All prices are quoted in pounds sterling, and may be per bottle or per case, as marked. The prices include Value Added Tax, unless otherwise specified. Any delivery charges are additional.
- We accept payment by Visa, MasterCard, Amex and PayPal.
- We reserve the right to terminate any special offer at any time, without notice.
- We won’t sell wine to anyone who isn’t 18 years old or over – that’s the law. When you register your details you will be required to enter a valid date of birth to confirm you are 18 years old or older. By placing an order you also confirm that you are at least 18 years old.
- If our couriers are in any doubt about the age of the recipient on delivery, they will request some form of ID. If the person receiving the wine is unable to produce appropriate ID, unfortunately, our couriers will be unable to leave the wine.
- Once the wine has been delivered, according to your original delivery instructions, it becomes the recipient’s responsibility. This does not affect your right to a replacement case if it is stolen.
- If you are nervous about shopping on the web, don’t be. We use secure servers with state-of-the-art encryption and secure sockets layer (SSL) technology for the transfer of credit card information. Additionally, we have security measures in place to protect our customer database and access to this database is restricted internally.
- It is your responsibility to protect your password from being disclosed to any third party.
- You may cancel your order for any reason whatsoever at any time up to 14 working days from the day after the date you receive your wine, provided all of the bottles are unopened and intact.
- In order to cancel your order you must email us at email@example.com
- If some or all of the bottles of wine in a case are broken or spoiled when they are delivered you should notify us as soon as possible. You may choose either to return the whole case or just the affected bottles for a refund.
- Any wines collected by our carrier must be in their original box to avoid further breakages, where possible. If the packaging has become damaged or weakened the courier will not accept the package. Please call our call centre before requesting a collection, or as soon as possible, if this is the situation.
- Nothing in these Terms and Conditions will reduce your statutory rights relating to faulty or misdescribed goods. Further information about your rights is available from your Local Authority Trading Standards Department or Citizen’s Advice Bureau.
The registered address for SlimLine Wine is 208 Park Road, Cowes, Isle of Wight. United Kingdom – any matter needing to be put in to writing should use this address. Our office address is Coach House, Sleepers Hill, Winchester, SO22 4NE All corporate calls should be made to 00447885115782